Returns and exchanges
Can I return an item ordered via Akris.com?
You may return or exchange items from your order within 14 days of receiving them. If you ordered multiple items and they ship in separate packages, we will gladly accept returns within 14 days of when you receive the last shipment from your order. Merchandise that has been worn, used, altered or damaged will not be accepted. Security tags and labels should not be removed. Akris reserves the right to refuse return of any merchandise that does not meet the above return requirements. Please complete the return form on this link. Once the return has been approved, you will receive a shipping label by e-mail. Place it on your package and send your return for free.
How do I return or exchange an item ordered via Akris.com?
- Complete the return form on this link.
- Once your return has been approved, you will receive the return label by e-mail.
- Prepare your package: Place your item in its original packaging and with the original receipt.
- Put the pre-paid label you received in the e-mail on your package. Cover old address labels with the new pre-paid label and securely seal your package with tape.
- Drop your package off at any UPS store or pick-up location.
Where can I find my order number?
- Your order number is a 6 digit number ending in US (ex. 2654US) that can be found in your order confirmation email, or in the bottom section of the receipt included in your package.
How do I return items from multiple different orders?
- You can place all your returns in the same package, and mail them back together.
How do I complete an exchange?
- When requesting a return, select the "Exchange" option, and indicate which style or size you would like us to send instead. Once we have received your return, we will send you the requested item, and email you a tracking number for it. Nothing further is needed on your part!